Saturday, January 19, 2013

Still doing appointments

Things will be slow for us until Nancy is feeling better,so stay with us.
Thursday we went down to the Sausage House in Palm Harbor to get I few items that I can't find anywhere else.  A couple of meat items that I grew up eating and a homemade nut roll that is delicious. This place is only open thursday thru saturday and I wanted to get there before they sold out of the items I wanted.
Yesterday morning we had to get up early because Nancy had more blood work and a chest xray scheduled. It was 42 degrees when we woke up and with the wind blowing it didn't get much warmer thru the day. It was close to lunch time when they were finished with Nancy.
I had a Bob Evans coupon for buy one breakfast get one free,so guess where we ate? You are right,it is hard to beat those kind of coupons.
Today is saturday so you know what I will be doing. Also we try not to get out on the weekends in the way of the people that work and only have those days free to do their thing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.     

No comments: