Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shopping

Look out Christmas is about upon us. Just a few more days of watching all those commercials that will save you money if you buy at their store. Hey you think they would take a check on that bank in Nigeria where I have millions of dollars waiting on me?  The best way to spend Christmas is with family if you possibly can. Sometimes that can;t happen when the children and grand children are spread out over the country. But hey,we have all those momories of past christmas right?
Speaking of cold weather I think it doesn't matter where you are in the good old USA that you are kind of chilly today.  Our temperature this morning was 47. Some of you are way colder.
Today looks really good for staying in and watching the college basketball games. That is after my saturday big breakfast.
Thanks to all who have been wishing for me to get better. I think I'm finally and slowly on the mend. Its been a rough two weeks for me.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: