Monday, December 03, 2012

Back in time

Yes back in time,thats what happened to me on thursday. I forgot to mention in fridays post that we also went to the Sausage House. They have Hungarian,German and Polish sausage and meats. I bought a few different meats and treats that I just had to have. When eating them it took me back to when I was a young boy. I would go to my aunt's house after they had killed a hog and did the butchering. Then my aunt would do the cooking and I would get some of the goodies. Man did that stuff taste good.
Saturday was the same as always,Nancy reading her ebooks and me watching the college games on the tv.
Yesterday after church we didn't eat out because we still had spaghetti left over the Nancy cooked saturday. The rest of the day was rest. Like we needed rest. If you are not at that age yet you don't know what I mean.
No plans today we will just let it happen.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: