Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just a Day

Yesterday it was back to the doctor for results of our blood work.  It looks like every thing is ok with us.  Nancy got some new medicine to try for her back pain,because the tramadol is now considered a control substance and that makes it almost impossible to get when we are traveling from state to state. As for me I've had a kidney ache for almost a week and a half,which I think is another kidney stone in the making. Anyway the doc wanted me to have a CAT scan to check it out.  I guess it is the best for me to do so since the last one I had was to large to pass and the had to blast it with a laser. I guess I'm one of a few people that drinking milk isn't good for me,because of the calcium kidney stones.
Today is another saturday full of college basketball games.
So I hope your day is a great one for you.  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: