Sunday, May 29, 2011

On the road

I tried to post yesterday but for some reaon Blogger wouldn't let me.  Blogger goes crazy every now and then.
Well anyway we finally got on the road yesterday and stopped at the Walmart in Live oak,Florida for an overnight stay.  I didn't drive many miles but for some reason I got extremely tired.  Maybe all the work in preparing to leave caught up with me. 

 Of course I didn't take the interstate,because I enjoy the scenery of the small roads even though it takes longer.  Whats the hurry I've got all summer.  The photo above is a fire tower,which you seldom see anymore when you are traveling.
Now will you look at that. Hay rolled up on a hillside. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was up in Kentucky.
We had a nice slow paced traveling day yesterday.

No comments: