Thursday, April 21, 2011

Motorhome Work

Yesterday was another day at the motorhome.  I replaced the water pump that was leaking with a new one from PPL Motor in Houston,Texas. I checked on a repair kit for the old pump at Camping World and the difference was $10.00 so for the price I just bought the new pump. The water pumps in motorhomes are always in a tight place to get to,but the exchange went very well. Taking the old one out and putting the new one in,bolting the four feet to the floor,connecting the wires and the plumbing only took 45 minutes it was good time for an old fella. I need to clean up the inside where I've been working on all the things then using the scrubber to clean the carpet. The remaining work on the solar system will be some more wiring on the top of the motorhome. 

No comments: