Wednesday, April 06, 2011

More and more rain

Another one of those rainy  morning days yesterday.  In fact it was thunder storms and wind with 60 mph gusts.  They say we are in a dry condition,but you sure can't tell it with all the lakes over flowing.  Of course what do I know,I can just go by what I see.
It did start to clear up by around 2pm and by 4pm the sun came out.  The temp stayed in the upper 60's.   I went to the tax office and renewed the license for the park model,which had gone up from $30.00 to $52.50.  New Port Richey is like all the other towns and cities in the USA that are having money problems. So they just raise the price on whatever they can and pass it on to the citizens. I can not understand why you have to have a license plate for a small house that just sits in the same place year after year with out moving even if it does have wheels.
We will be on the look-out today for the arrival of our daughter,grand-daughter and great grand-daughter.   

No comments: