Saturday, February 05, 2011

Yard Sales

Do you like to got to yard sales?  I don't go very often,but sometimes I like to get out and see what "deals" people have.  I've not been able to find that valuable painting or old vase that is worth a small fortune that you hear about every now and then that someone has bought that you hear about.  




I did buy this little item that looked promising at a cheap [rice of $3.00.  When I got home I installed the batteries to see if I could pick up some traffic reports.  The only thing that I found out was that I know why it was in a yard sale.  I thought I would put it on here to let you know.  Now it could be that I'm not near one of those traffic towers but it didn't work out for me.  I will try it some more and if I do get it to work I will let you know. I didn't go myself Sam was with me and he found a few things that he bought. Nancy and Carolyn went shopping and bought a few things.
Today is college basketball for me all day long.

No comments: