Friday, February 25, 2011

More Vinyl

Yesterday I put more new vinyl in the Florida room panels.  I thought I had enough to do all of it,but on close inspection of the other section I still need to get enough for three more panels. I've renewed eight panels plus one door.
So that means another trip to the USA Flea Market today to get the vinyl.  The hardest part of the job is being down on my knees to cut and install the vinyl in the panels. It would be easier if I had a large table to do this,but you got to do with what you have.
At 4:50pm yesterday we with some of the other folks on the park gathered outside to watch Discovery on her last mission.  We were dissapointed in that we did not get a clear sky to see the lift-off.  It had been a nice clear blue sky all day long up until that time.  
After that we got time to take a short walk around the park.  It has been around two months since both of us has felt good enough to do any walking.  I think we have gotten over the "bug" that was bothering us. 

No comments: