Friday, September 10, 2010

Sunset Beach,North Carolina

We left Sumter,South Carolina yesterday around our usual time of 11:30AM.  After traveling slow and stopping for a small lunch we arrived at Wishing Well Campground at 2:30PM.  We got the site that we had here in June.  Upon hooking up I discovered I didn't have my water filter,I think it is back in Kentucky at Camp Nelson.  Also the twist in stakes that I use to hold the awning down are back in Tennessee at Clabough's Campground.  I must be getting old and forgetful,or maybe just like a bunch of others that travel this still.
Today the plan is to go to the laundromat in Shallotte. Also I really need to get another water filter because this water has a little red to it that without the filter will turn the basin and shower red.  

No comments: