Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Bad Ear

I did get to the doctor yesterday.  He said I ha a swimmers ear,which was puzzling because I having been swimming.  I must have gotten water in it from taking a shower. Besides the swimmers ear my sinus and allergies are acting up,so this old boy is not real good today.  But you just have to go along with whatever comes along and accept it.  The doctor gave me a shot for the alleries and sinus problem and inserted an ear wick to help drainage. 
Last night was not a good night for basketball if you are a West Virginia fan.  Even though I think Villanova has the best team I was still pulling for my Mountaineers.
Today we are going with Sam and Carolyn to "Dennys" to see if we can get in for the free "Grand Slam Breakfast".  Nancy and myself tried it last year but the line was out the door and around the side of the building.  We saw that and just drove on without stopping.  It will no doubt be the sam way today. 

No comments: