Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Time to leave.

Yes it is time for us to move on,but not very far. We are going to move maybe 1/2 mile to Creekside RV Resort. We were going to stay out at Douglas Lake,but their campground is full. The reason for the move is that Creekside is a PassPort America Park and I get a site for 1/2 price. PassPort America is a good thing to have. It only cost $44.00 a year and they have campgrounds all over North America. They do have some restrictions that vary from park to park. If you don't belong check it out.
It has been great here with the high speed wifi connection. When we are on the road I have to connect with my cell phone and it is veeery slow. I only get on line after 9:00 at night because it is free minutes then,other wise it would use up all my minutes.

No comments: