Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Day of Laundy

Yesterday was the day to do the laundry again. While nancy was busy Haven and I walked uo to Kmart to buy him a toy with the money that his dad gave him. He found him a toy but we were standing in line and the cash registers went down so not knowing how long it would be I told Haven we would just go to Walmart when his"Nanny" finished with the clothes. From Walmart we came back to the motorhome and put the clothes away. Then it was off to Golden Corral for dinner. Haven and I ate until I thought one of us was going to pop.

The price of gas is coming down but I don't think it will last to long. The price of crude oil was up the last 2 days so the gas will start going up again.
Here's someone off to the campground with a load of fire wood for the weekend.

No comments: