Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends

Saturday Lena and Earl came over from Zepherhills to visit and go to the flea market. Nancy bought a few things and being watchful of what I spend(Nancy calls me a cheapskate) I bought a VCR. When I got home and tried it out I couldn't get it to come up on the tv screen. No problem I'll take it back tomorrow.
After church we went to dinner with our friends Lee and Hazel. Then it was off to the flea market to exchange the VCR. I found another but it didn't look as good as the first one I had so I told the lady to hook up the one I had to see if she could get it to work. Well yep it worked for her,I says put a tape in see if it plays. yep again real nice so I says I'll take it back. I came home hooked every thing up and what do you know I get the menu on the tv. I put in a tape to play and the thing is all messed up,the speech is garbled the picture all streakie. not one bit good. I'm not taking it back,to the trash pile it goes.
I hope you have a good day.

No comments: