Thursday, January 08, 2009

What Storm?

Yesterday we were suppose to get a storm. The way the wind was blowing the night before and again yesterday morning I thought we were in for a good one. Around noon time it started to rain real hard and I thought here it comes. Well it may have lasted 15 minutes and then nothing. It quit,I mean,I thought the way the weather people were talking it would really be a big storm. After the rain was over we went to the roadside market for vegetables then on to Walmart. we did our walking then I once again settled in to watch the ballgames. Speaking of ballgames I see where Direct TV is going to have free preview of the espn sports package for the next week. WOW now that is going to be a very good week for me.
It was cool last night and 44* when we woke up this morning.
Hope you are staying warm wherever you may be.

No comments: