Thursday, January 31, 2008

Walking,Walking,Walking

Yesterday started off slow as usual,but then it took off,did it ever. We walked around the rv park then we went out to J B Starkey Park to walk. By the time we quit walking yesterday we had 8 miles. We did need to walk more yeserday and yet more the rest of the week because we started off slow the first two days.
See the Gorilla? This huge inflated gorilla is advertising the opening of a new fitness center. When I see gorilla's I think of when I was a young kid(many years ago)of a carnival that came to town they had a guy with a gorilla that he would put on a show by wrestling it. I talked to him and he said he raised it from a baby and it was tamed and really friendly. He also showed me that he was missing two fingers on one hand where the gorilla had bitten off. Not to friendly I thought. It doesn't mater how tamed an animal is they still have that wild nature within them.

No comments: