Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rain did stop

Yes it did quit raining in the early afternoon and turned out to be a nice evening. The rain brought in some cool air and temps for the day. It is now 57 at 11:19am.
The warmer weather is on the way. Tuesday the 20th is the first day of spring and that is exciting. Also that is the day a new Harbor Freight Store is opening up in New Port Richey.
I like to go to these stores because I find tools and things at a good price. I bought our first sattelite antenna there. It was the old c band with a 6 foot dish. This served us 16 years and going strong when we sold our house and went fulltime in a motorhome.
So chances are I will not come out of the store empty handed when I go there.
Today will be another basketball game day. I won't get a break once it starts so no walking today.

No comments: