Friday, March 30, 2007

After the washing of the clothes yesterday I stopped in at Ci Ci's Pizza and got one to go. Nancy likes this and we usually get a pizza after she does the laundry. The I started back on the frig project. I think I have narrowed it down to a bad breaker. I looked at it a little while and can't figure how to get into it to change the breaker. Its not like a home breaker box. Oh no,nothing can be made simple to work on in a motorhome. The work is bad enough being stuck somewhere in a confind area. The least they could do is make it easy to take apart. This one might take a little time and some thinking out,with some bloody knuckles. Oh the simple life of a fulltime rv'er. Well one thing for sure after things like this is that when you are finished you feel as though you have accomplished something.

No comments: