Monday, October 11, 2021

T Bones and games

 Doing a few things around the house, like trimming back a bush that was about to become a tree.
It wasn't too bad but it was beginning to cover the front window, and I have to see what is going on.  Like if the mail has been delivered or if the garbage truck has made their run and a few more things.

                                                                 

I did get time to throw two nice T bone steaks on the grill and they came out as perfect as any meats I have grilled.
I mean to tell you they really had the taste with the juices flowing.  Steaks with a baked potato and a salad is mighty hard to beat.

Saturday was spent watching a couple of college football games that went just the way that I enjoyed them.

Yesterday was a day of watching a movie on the tv and just relaxing the day away.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 

No comments: