Tuesday, May 01, 2018

80?

80 ?  Well that was yesterday my Eightieth birthday  where did all those days go?
I got more birthday wishes than I could count.  I thank you all for all of that.
For my birthday I had to climb on top of the motor home to do some work on the satellite dish which was giving me a problem.

Our automatic transfer switch decided since everything else was giving us trouble that it might as well quit working. I checked it out and the points were burnt and stuck together.  So I ordered a new one from Amazon and it should arrive by Wednesday at my brother Nick's house.  So while we are there visiting for the next few days Nick and I will install it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

our awesome travels said...

Congratulations on your 80th, may as well get everything find at once right? lol..