Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Culloden, West Virginia

Nancy and I were up and ready to hit the road so after breakfast we go ready.  By the time we did all the things that needed to be in getting the motor home ready to roll down the road.

We ran into some rain a couple of times alternating with sunshine.
When we got to Ripley I took I-77 south I told Nancy we should have went on the two lane roads because it would probably been a better road surface.
West Virginia needs to take better care of their roads.
Well one place they were working on it.  Maybe I should say a small piece of it since they dug out a section six foot square.  It was about the same as the other repair places we ran over the whole sixes miles that we came.  Nancy said as we were coming "you are going to have to check to make sure nothing has fell off."

We did get to Peach and Don's house unhooked the car backed the motor home in the drive way.
I had to take extra time setting up because it was really hot with the sun beaming down on me.

We have been having a real good time visit and Jackie came over to be with us for a few days.

So it amounts to another visit with talking and eating, of course the visiting is better than the eating.
You can eat anytime but the visit with family is special, as we get older very special.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


   

No comments: