Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Old sofa gone.

Nancy was wondering how I would get the green sofa taken away and to be honest that had crossed my mind also.  
 Monday morning I told Nancy I would put it on Graigslist someone might need it.
With a doubtful tone she says why no one would want that old thing.  I then said remember the saying "one mans trash is another mans treasure".

Yesterday I got a call about the green sofa and a few questions about the measurement on it so the guy says he will be over to look at it.  The guy gets here with his wife they look it over sat on it and said it was for their son he had a small trailer and it would be just what he needed. Then as always they asked what the lowest I would take for it.  I came down on the price so they took it with them.

With the complete install of the new sofa we will now look to get someone to come in and clean the carpets and all the upholstery in the motorhome.

Yesterday I went to the Winn Dixie store to get us some of their Fried Chicken that came with a free side.  It was a good deal the Fried Chicken was $6.00 and the free side had a regular price of $2.99.
That with a baked potato fresh from our microwave made for a tasty supper.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

With traveling I missed a few days.
Looks like you made out well with the new sofa.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.