Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weather Forecast not so good

After doing the morning chores, taking the trash to the dumpsters it was time to take Nancy  to her Hair Dresser.

I was sitting close to the Arby's Restaurant while Nancy was getting her hair cut and thought that might be a good place to eat our supper.  Well by the time Nancy was through with getting her hair cut  I has changed my mind.  I needed a few things at the store so I thought I would buy something while I was in the store for supper.


Getting to Winn Dixie and doing the shopping I came out with Barbeque shredded beef.  Now that with slaw and chips tasted mighty fine. 

After eating I was outside letting in the patio awning and putting away things that were setting outside.
We have a forecast of thunderstorms and high winds with a possibility of tornado's.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
   





No comments: