Saturday, June 01, 2024

Sherry's going home.

 It was down to the Florida Cancer Center again Yesterday to have blood drawn once again to check my platelet level checked.

The numbers fail again going down .70.   But still in the good range the way it should be.
For now, everything will stay the same taking 2 pill a week and waiting to see my numbers will start to go up. 
It means that I will be having my blood every Friday for another month.

Today Nancy and I will be taking Sherry to the airport so she can get back to her home in West Virginia after being with us for a month and a half.
She has been here with us to help us out with the things we need.

Thank you so much Sherry.


Thank all of you for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Just keep taking your meds as prescribed, but you could help them by taking Vitamins.
Nice that your daughters have been able to help you and Nancy out.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.