Sunday, June 09, 2024

Airport our children departing and coming in.

 Nancy and I took Sherry to the airport Friday June the 1 and on June 3 I went back to the airport to pick up our son Joe who come down for a month to do a large project we have to work on.

I've had my blood drawn twice since last reported.   Friday a week ago my platelet level dropped .70 which is not good but still in the range it should be. 
Last Friday the platelet level dropped  .14 which is better.

I have no idea went the platelet level will be normal or even if it will settle down to where I will not have to take pills to keep it in the range it is supposed to be. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

As I have suggested before, by taking daily supplements, it could help normalize tour numbers.
Be Safe and Enjoy completing your project.

It's about time.