Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Oh no, 86

 Yes, I've got a Birthday today and can't believe I'm----86.  Sounds too old for me.


                                                

Yesterday started out with getting breakfast for Nancy and myself.
Which was an omelet with peppers, onions and sausage with toast and coffee.



I did get out to go to a few places like Dollar Tree.





Here a throwback Shack to yester year on Old Dixie Road. 
Sherry and I went to the Motor Home that is in storage on the old highway to do a little work.  




There's more than enough new Car Washes opening up around here.




The old one where you wash the car yourself are gone.




Coming back home on Highway 19 looking at the RV Resorts looks like people are staying longer this year.




Care to play Miniature Golf we have Jungle Golf here and you can also pet an alligator.







Steak'n Shake one of many fast-food places.


I do thank you for stopping by and have a great day.





 





 





 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Happy Birthday Joe with many more to follow.
The food looks good. We always enjoyed the Steak-n-Shake.
Kathy's yesterday, mine tomorrow, we're all trying to keep up.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.