Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sometimes busy and sometimes not so

 I took Vicki to the airport to go back home in Kentucky after she had been here for a week helping me to clear our the "stuff" in the motorhome.
Even though we worked and have a lot cleared out I'm not even half through with it.  I'm taking my time doing it so I will not be wearing myself out.

Nancy and I thought since we will have a lot more room to put every thing from the motorhome into the house it would be nice.  Not so, its hard to believe it but the motorhome house much more room for storing "stuff" then the house does.  I guess it must be the large bays on the out side.

I got around to cleaning out the trunk of the car, where it was one of our storage places.  So now I have more room there that's useable again.

After going to Winn Dixie and Walmart yesterday I settled in and watched a couple of College Football games.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: