Monday, May 03, 2021

Grilling at the house


Yesterday started out about the same as any other morning.

Nancy took out a sausage and egg biscuit for me, plus an hash brown potato patty which I added tomatoes and Hungarian Pepper and a cup of coffee makes for a good simple breakfast. She also did a bacon and egg biscuit for herself.

After breakfast I was off to do some shopping. First stop was Home Depot then a stop into Aldi for groceries, then it was Winn Dixie to get the rest of the groceries.

After a couple of hours it was time to think about dinner.  I was thinking about grilling a couple of steaks which I had just bought at the Winn Dixie while Nancy was busy with her part of preparing what to go with the steaks.

                                         
                                                   So on the grill with the steaks.   
I guess you notice the small grill is setting on the  grill, the reason is the large grill is a little rusted out
but it makes a good table for the small grill.


While the steaks were doing what steaks on the grill are suppose to do I was watching the planes go over head.


After Nancy I were through we ended up with this.  Steak, fried potatoes, slaw, pinto beans, green onions, biscuits and a soft drink.  This was really a good meal.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Looks like you are getting into a new routine that has its own rewards. Nice looking Meal.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Sherry Wood said...

Mmmm. Looks delicious!!