Thursday, May 13, 2021

Good start on the day

Yesterday after having a good breakfast of scrabbled eggs, two link sausages, home fried potatoes, gravy, one biscuit and a cup of coffee, I was more than ready to get started on the day.

That was getting ready to wait on our bed to arrive, and wait a little longer.
It did come at 2:30 pm, the two guys brought it in and took the twin bed out, loaded it in the truck then proceeded to set up the gueen bed.

After getting it put together they said they did not have the bolts to attach the headboard!
So, I told them not to worry I would do that myself.

After they left it was off to Tractor Supply for me to get the bolts for the headboard.
As I was already out I stopped to fill the car up with gas at $2.79 a gallon.

Back home again I bolted the headboard to the frame and it s all for me.  Then it was time for Nancy to get the bed made up with all the new bedding she had. 

The mattress is firm just like Nancy likes one to be.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 















 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Good looking Breakfast.
I'm certain you will both appreciate the new Bed.
Be Safe and Enjoy the better sleep.

It's about time.