Sunday, April 11, 2021

We got shot

Friday the 2nd day of April I started looking on the internet for places in our county to get the Covid-19 vaccine shot.

  Since Nancy wanted to get the Johnson & Johnson one shot deal thats what I was looking for. There were around a dozen places that gave the shots but had run out of the one we wanted.

I finally found one that had the Johnson & Johnson that was five miles away. It was a small Family Pharmacy so I make us an appoinment for last friday at 3:00pm.

I told Nancy about the appointment and told her we would be there maybe an hour and a half because of the people getting the shot and the wait time they tell you to wait after the shot.

Friday we got to the Pharmacy ten minutes early where they gave us some papers to read and sign. As soon as we gave the papers back to them we where called to get the shot and ready to leave by 3:30 including the wait time.

It felt like a normal shot but in a short time it did have a small pain to the needle section.

 Then by bedtime I felt like miled case of the flu with a stuffy nose.

Then waking up yesterday morning Nancy and I woke up with our bone joints really aching. Then this morning everthing was back to our old self so all and all it was ok.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Congratulations on getting the J&J Vaccine. Now I believe it takes Two Weeks to be fully effective.
We couldn't get it in Ontario and ended up with the Pfizer.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.