Sunday, April 04, 2021

Happy Easter

Nancy and I wish you a Happy and Safe Easter.

I hope everyone of you have a great time this Easter with friends or family. Nancy and I will be eating in as we usually do for our Easter.

  I told Nancy we could go out to eat, but she always likes to have a nice ham and the trimmings for us.

Of course I watch the Final Four basketball games yesterday and that one with Gonzaga and UCLA was really a good one.

Nancy and I are schduled to get Covid-19 shot this coming Friday and it is suppose to be the Johnson and Johnson one shot deal.

Nancy has her appointment with the Nephrologist Thursday and that is all on our schedule for this coming week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you both the best for a Happy Easter.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.