Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

First thing is that I want to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas.

If you need to travel during the Holidays be extra careful, with all the things going on this year I don't want anything happen to you.

Well the Doctor report on the MRI is just as I thought it would be.  The foot has a gathering of fluid and the ankle joint shows arthritis.  But the good news is I do not have to wear the boot any more.

Getting over that I just couldn't have anything hurting me, so yesterday I slammed the motorhome front door on my thumb. Boy, don't do that it really hurts! 

Our weather todays temperature is going to be up t0 78* with rain this afternoon and tomorrows temp will be a high of 54*. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

I had to get out to Walmart yesterday to buy a few things and man was everybody else out there  doing their shopping.


2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you both a Safe and Merry Christmas so no more testing physics.

It's about time.

Sherry Wood said...

Oh, Dad! 😞 I love you!!!