Saturday, August 17, 2019

Hanging around

Nothing exciting is happening around here, just normal living.

We went shopping Thursday with Jackie, but first was it was to a Mexican Restaurant to eat.
Here is the Chimichanga I had with beef and rice with refried beans as the sides.
I only ate more than half of it, because I've had a stomach problem for the last few days.

From the restaurant I let Nancy and Jackie off at Walmart while I went to the Dollar Tree to see what they had.  I bought a few first aid items like band-aids. gauze and "ouch-less" tape.

I was back at Walmart where Nancy and Jackie were finished in a short time.

  Nancy was needing a her hair cut so letting her out at the Great Clips I parked the car while Jacie and I waited there for Nancy.   She was finished with her hair cut in about 15 minutes.

So the next stop was at Kroger where Jackie and I went in for a few more groceries.  By that time Nancy stayed in the car because she was getting very tired.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Still sounds like you had a busy day.
Be Safe and Enjoy your time with Jackie.

It's about time.