Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

I would like to say Happy Easter to all my readers and to thank you for hanging in there with me while I have been busy and have neglected  my blog.
May this day truly be happy for you as you are with your family or do your thing at this time.

I have to say I think it looks like I will be finished with the flooring project tomorrow.
It has been a long tiring work in progress and I would not suggest for a guy my age to tackle doing it alone.

Speaking of my age I will be 81 on the last day of this month.

Our daughter Sherry will be here late tomorrow evening to visit with us.  She likes to visit and start on our summer travels with us until we arrived at her house.
Of course she has a chance to visit with her son Jeremy and his family as we have a stop there along the way.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you all a Happy Easter.
Finishing a project always gives a sense of Pride in a job well done.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.