Sunday, March 10, 2019

Some flooring down

Well I got a little flooring laid down Friday which was a long day for me because, cutting out for a couple of heat vents.  Also some of the offsets in the floor cabinets does take extra time.
Man could my hands and stiff fingers tell it yesterday morning.
The finger joints were working like old rusty hinges.

Saturday was my big breakfast day and Nancy had the big breakfast of the same thing that was in it as last Saturday.

 Also it was a day to go shopping so off with the grocery list in my hand off I went to the Winn Dixie.  I was in luck with a few things on the grocery list they had a buy one get one free.

And yes it was a college basketball game day for me.  Matter of fact it was the last game of the regular season.

For the next week there will be basketball games al day long.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Nice that you are getting some of that flooring installed you will love it.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Nice when you can see the project taking shape. It makes you want to push on and get it done.
Be Safe and Enjoy your accomplishments.

It's about time.