Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas To All

Yes, to all my blog reader's a very Merry Christmas to you and your love ones.
I'm so glad you took the time to visit my.

Nothing new on this end, we will spend a quiet and relaxing day around the house.
It seems as though we are doing more and more times like this.  We are at the age now that we can remember when we were young we always wondered why the old people had to sit around most of the time.

Nancy is going to put together a nice beef stew in the Instant Pot today for us to eat.
I will enjoy eating that and watching tv and napping.

I will not be doing anything in the house until the holidays are over.  With having to move things out in the middle of the floor and leaving them a few days until the space is finished would be hard to get round.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Merry Christmas to you guys as well.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Sorry I missed the big day but glad you had a Merry Christmas together.
Wishing you a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

It's about time.