Thursday, December 20, 2018

All in a day

Sorry folks but when I say things are going slow I mean like real slow.  Nancy and I both expected this project would be on the slow side and I told her it might take the winter season until its finished.

So, in the mean time to the rest of the story is going to the store, checking mail, taking out garbage to the dumpsters and all the rest of the normal things in life.

I made a trip up to Rural King which is in Spring Hill to buy some of their of potato chips, but would you know it?  You guessed it, they were sold out.
Since I tried  the chips they have become my favorite ones to eat.  The chips are cooked somewhere between kettle cooked and regular chips with a real good taste.  And another good part is you get a big bag for $1.99 instead of the $4.29 a bag the other brands are.

I have been putting off buying lettuce because the price was not right (for me).
Winn Dixie had the price of $2.49 a head, Walmart at $1.68.  So I went to Save A Lot while it was on the way and the had the price of $1.19 and I bought it at that price.

Yesterday I raise our patio awning, because of the weather report of an incoming storm with high winds.  I'm glad I did because it poured the rain all night and the wind is supposed to come later on in the day.  There are several tornado warnings for the counties south of us.

I moved the dinette booth back out and primed the walls then put it back in.  I will still have to do that maybe three or four more times with the final coat of paint and the flooring.  All the things to do over and over again in order to use while working on this project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

On going projects like that can keep you real busy for sure.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

The prices on everything have been crazy lately. Glad you got a good deal.
All projects take a long time if you want them done right.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.