Monday, October 22, 2018

Short Posting

Our time at the Lake Sinclair campground came to an end yesterday.   Because it was time for us to head on down the road to visit a few day with Nick and Joan (my brother and his wife).

This is another stop that we make coming and going to Florida that we enjoy very much of our family time.   It seems like I always have things to do when I visit with Nick that I have to have his help.
This time the help I need is that there is a small leak somewhere with the radiator on the cavalier tow car.
That will be if it warms up as it was 41º when we woke up this morning.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I know what you mean about always having something to do.
It also seems that sometimes the list keeps getting longer.
Take time to Enjoy the family.
Be Safe!

It's about time.

our awesome travels said...

Good luck with the Rad fix.