Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Nice day out

Now that the college basketball season is under way I'm enjoying the games almost all week long.
Of course we have to do the laundry and since there are eight washers and ten dryers and it is within walking distance of our site I can walk to the laundry room.  I usually take a couple of loads a week and when Nancy feels like it she goes along for doing a load.  It has been much more easy doing here in the park than going to a Laundromat in town.
I think we are caught up with our doctor appointments for a few months and hopefully nothing will come up that we will have to go in the mean time.
Yesterday evening we got a chance to go out for supper and we went to Sioux City Steakhouse.  I've been wanting a good steak for a while and the one that I got was as near perfect as I've had from a restaurant in some time. It was a top sirloin medium well  with fries and slaw. Nancy had a steak kabob with baked beans and slaw, she said hers was good.
We then went to the new Home Shopping Network Outlet to see what sales they had. They had some returned items and some new things that were no longer for sale on the television at a reduced price and the older it was the more % off you get.
Nancy has been wanting some cherry pie so on the way back home I stopped at the Winn Dixie and got a pie which we had with a cup of coffee.
Finishing the pie and coffee then being on the computer for a while it was then time for a college basketball game for me which closed out a nice day for us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Too many people forget that our ages every day life is an adventure and it looks like your day was a big adventure as well.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.