Sunday, November 06, 2016

Being busy

I've been a little busy after getting here and trying to get settled in for the winter.
When I was letting the levelers down I noticed they were not doing just right so I went out to see what was going on.  Looking under the motorhome I saw right away the problem.  The levers where sinking down in the soft sand so I had to raise them up and put some 4x4 blocks of wood underneath the levelers. Even then the wood sunk down until they hit solid before the motorhome started leveling out.
As I was doing more of the small stuff Thursday and Friday I took a load of clothes each day to the laundry to wash and dry.  Our site is close enough where we can come back to the motorhome while they are washing and drying.
Yesterday was a run around day for me. First I went to Walgreen to pick up part of our medicine.
From Walgreen it was to the roadside market which I was glad to get back to because of the lower and fresh produce they have.
Leaving the market I then stopped at the Raceway fuel station to fill up at $2.05 a gallon.
Then a stop at the Dollar General store to get a few thing that was on sale.
The next and last stop was Winn Dixie to get some chicken wings and a store special of spaghetti for two at the price of $5.99 and few other groceries.
The rest of my day was watching the college football games.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: