Thursday, October 27, 2016

Back home

When we got to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee we got a room for four for Nancy and I also Joe, our   daughter Sherry that also came to be with Joe our son.
I think it helped Joe a lot that we came to help him at this time.
Joe is going back home with Sherry for a week or so and I'm sure Sherry and Mark her husband will continue to ease the pain of Joe losing his wife.
Yesterday Nancy and I made the trip back home although we were worn out from the trip it was good to get back to sleep in our own bed.  It will take Nancy some extra time to get over the trip of all those miles in the car.
Nick and I are going to install the new patio awning that I had ordered and delivered here to his house.  So wish us two old men luck on doing this project for the day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: