Sunday, May 22, 2016

Some cleaning up

Saturday was just a few of the necessary things.
I did the vacuuming and shaking out the small rugs. After I did that Nancy mopped the kitchen and bathroom area.  While she did that I took the garbage down to the county dumpsters and went to the store to fill our water jugs up with water. We don't drink or cook with the water here at the campground because it turns our bathroom fixture kind of red and we are constantly cleaning them.  So I don't know if it is the iron in the water or something else.
With all of our work finished it was a day to relax with me watching the golfing and the Preakness Horse Race.  Then later on I watched an NBA Basketball game.
Nancy was on the computer and then reading books on her Kindle Fire tablet.

Thanks for stopping by  and have a great day. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

As I've reported before Kathy can't drink the water in most of the states before she comes down with Kidney infections. Getting it at the dispensing machines at the grocery store is far less expensive than buying bottled water and better for the environment.
It's nice to have those relaxing days once in a while.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.