Thursday, May 26, 2016

Busy and not

The week has been the usual things like going to the Laundromat and Walmart to do grocery shopping which seems to take the whole day.  I did grill some hamburger patties with peppers and onions that really tasted very good.  The commercials every things is better with Ritz crackers but I think every thing taste better with onions.
We did go to the beach yesterday around 3:00.  The reason we didn't go earlier was because the free parking place would be full and me being cheap I don't like to pay the $5.00 fee for the parking that is beside the free parking.  At least Nancy says I'm cheap but I tell her its the way I was brought up and its hard to break old habits.
We are waiting for our daughter Vicki and her daughters and our newest great grandson which we haven't  yet that are going to be with us for the weekend. They will be here tomorrow and leaving Monday so we will be busy.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: