Saturday, March 05, 2016

Window Blinds

The window blind project finished. The rear boxed window.
 
The two windows of the slideout.  This one is at the sofa. 

This is the one at the table.
The small one at the sink.
The long narrow one at the entrance door.
It took all day long to finish because I couldn't get the exact length.  So I had to cut everyone of them the right length.  I think we are going to like the new look better. It seems to be more light and a fresher look in the motorhome.  It did seem odd this morning not pulling up the old shades and just opening the blinds.  As a matter of fact I started to reach for the bottom of the blinds to raise them.
After many of years doing that each morning I guess you can understand that.
I don't know what the next project will be but I know Nancy or me will think of something.

Well today is Saturday again so it will be a day full of college basketball games and there are a few good ones on today.
But first it will be a day to go to the roadside market stand to get a few things. Then to Dollar Tree
for some more stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.