Sunday, March 13, 2016

A lot in a short time

Friday we went to do the laundry.
In the parking lot of the Laundromat I just happened to spot this Osprey at the nest on top of a light pole. You can see the Osprey nesting on the light poles, the electric poles, the radio towers and any other place they think  is good. 


Boy I had a busy before noon Saturday.  After eating breakfast then getting ready I was out the door.
First it was to Winn Dixie to get a few groceries. From there I went to RV World again to get a on/of switch for the Suburban water heater. The switch that is the one out side on the water heater its self.  The old one was getting hard to turn off. I even gave it a shot of WD 40 a couple of times before so it was time for a new one.
From RV World it was up to the roadside market on route 52 to get tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. The fruit and vegetables are always fresher at the roadside market and a lot of it comes directly from the local farms.
From the market it was to the carwash where I did the washing myself.  I never get a good wash at one of those that you drive through.
Then a stop at Walgreens to pick up one of Nancy's medicine that they didn't have the other day.
I made it back home in time to settle down and watched four of the college basketball games that were really good.
Today we are awaiting for our daughter Vicki and our granddaughter Rebekah that are coming from Lexington, Kentucky to spend the week with us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Life can really be hectic so make certain to sit back and enjoy your time with your daughter and granddaughter.
Be Safe!

It's about time.