Friday, November 20, 2015

Warner Robins, Georgia

We left Lake Sinclair Wednesday as planned it didn't take as long to get ready to shove off because I was able to hook the car up behind the motorhome Tuesday evening.
Of course the weather was rain on our way down to Warner Robins.  I would like to say it was a good trip but when I got within 20 miles of my brother Nicks house I sneezed  and all of a sudden my nose started bleeding I mean really in a steady stream. I keep clean rags beside my drivers seat so I grabbed one and held it up to my nose.  Well I had filled three rags before it finally stopped all the time I was still driving down the road Nancy telling me to I had better stop and take care of myself. I use to have nose bleeds when I was younger years ago but this is the first time this has happened in years. I'm a loud sneezer so maybe I ruptured a small vessel in the nose.
Wednesday night we had a hard rain(will it ever stop). Yesterday was a very nice day with the temp close to 70 degrees(yeah). Nick and I were out running around all day.  I bought a new toilet for the motorhome not because our old one broke but because it was old and looking kind of shabby. After getting back home I installed the new in short time. Nick and I will be running around today again since the weather is going to be nice.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.     

No comments: