Monday, June 15, 2015

Sylva, North Carolina

Yesterday we were on the road again I a north direction. The two lane roads we were on had twist and turns, up and down the mountains most of the way.
There were some good parts like the one above that the motorhome enjoyed and could cool the engine a bit.
We came to a small rest area that had a fish hatchery where I could stop walk and stretch some.
It is also located beside Lake Burton a large lake. Sherry and I walked out beside the lake and take some photos.
Taking it easy and slow enjoying the day I didn't put many mile on the motorhome and we found the end of the day in Sylva, North Carolina. Hey what is the hurry I'm always home wherever I am.
It looks like I'm parked at a Best Buy but we are in the Walmart lot with a street between us and Best Buy.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



No comments: