Sunday, November 30, 2014

Regular weekend

The weather is still a little chilly so staying in more than usual.  Nancy has caught some kind of virus and is down a little, but she was feeling better yesterday.
The weekend is going about like all the weekends this time of year.
I'm watching the college football and basketball game.  Nancy is reading and on her computer.  For someone that didn't want a computer because she said "I will never learn how to use this thing" she is doing good on it.  She likes to stay in her comfort zone most of the time and not venture out into anything.  There is a lot of people like her. I know some men that don't want to try to repair things because they are afraid of messing it up. Hey its already not working how are you going to mess it up?  I remember a repair shop that I worked in one time a guy come in with a box of parts and said, "can you fix this"?  I said can you tell me what is it suppose to do?  I had no idea what it was.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: