Monday, July 28, 2014

Week end

Saturday

I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a few things.  Then it was to Walmart for a pack of faucet washers which they didn't have. I also was looking for a new spout for my gas container they didn't have that either.  It may be what Don said about the Hurricane Walmart. This is the worst Walmart he(and I) have been in.
In the evening time we again had dinner from Giovanni's. three baked spaghetti and one calzone. We all enjoyed what we had.
Sunday

Don and I went to Crum, for an one and a half hour drive to the church where he is the pastor.
Everyone was glad to see him and also glad to see me. Everyone in the church is so friendly. I think they have spoiled Don with how good and enjoys his sermon so much.  Don did have a good sermon as he usually does. Sandwiches was the order for the Sunday meal.
Another good day of many.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 

No comments: