Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hospital ER

Really not a lot to report on for yesterday.
I wasn't any better yesterday morning. So this being the fourth day feeling bad I got up  took a shower and headed to the hospital ER.
The first thing they ask me was, have I been out of the country?  I think that is the procedure these days.
After seeing the doctor he said he was ordering up a few things. An EKG, blood work. They said I was dehydrated so in went the IV with the drip, drip. After an hour or an hour and a half in comes the doctor to tell me he was prescribing me some high power anti-diarrhea medicine. He also said to be careful how I take it or it would plug me up.
I thought I was feeling pretty good after laying in the hospital for four hours but walking to the car was a chore.  After getting back to the motorhome I was on the bed sleeping off and on the rest of the evening.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: